Look, I said I want you to map me out a flight path! What? No, I don't care how you do it, as long as it gets me where I want to go. Yes, it can overlap. But no T-junctions, understand?
|Puzzle #||Date added||D. Puzzle #||Difficulty|
- Draw lines using the stylus to create a flight path that goes through every space on the chart.
- When drawing your path, make sure you include all the points already drawn on the chart.
- The plane must travel in a continuous line and never retrace part of its route. As a result, the flight path can contain four-way crossings but no T junctions.
- Additionally, the plane can't turn at a four-way crossing--it can only go straight on. Bear that in mind when creating your path.
- If your solution doesn't work, make sure it doesn't include T junctions or turns at four-way crossings.