As the neighborhood witch, I take my duties seriously. It's up to me to keep the streets nice and bright...without breaking the bank.
|Puzzle #||Date added||D. Puzzle #||Difficulty|
- Help the neighborhood witch illuminate the town. The streetlights are firmly planted, and moving them is beyond her power!
- Touch a light to flick it on. The light will fall in straight horizontal and vertical lines until blocked by an obstacle.
- After choosing which lights to turn on, touch Submit to see if your solution works. Look out for anything that you need to fix.
- There are a couple of rules you must follow. Streetlights must not shine on any light that's already lit. Affected lights will overhead and turn orange.
- Additionally, the budget is very tight, so make sure you use the fewest possible lights.