A Diverging Path is the third chapter in Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.
- Granny Riddleton
- Don Paolo*
- Flora Reinhold*
- Sammy Thunder
- Katia Anderson*
New puzzles found throughout this chapter include:
- 056: The Door's Code - Not given by anyone*; located at Carriage 3 - Hall - Obligatory
- 057: Smell the Roses - Given by Sammy Thunder; located inside the Deluxe Room - Obligatory
- 058: In the Tunnel - Not given by anyone*; located inside the Deluxe Room - Obligatory
- 059: A Ticket to Where? - Not given by anyone*; located insode the Deluxe Room - Obligatory
The Dilapidated StationEdit
Minutes after Professor Layton, Luke and Flora's arrival in Folsense, the run-down train station transforms into a gleaming, ornately decorated building right before their eyes. What caused the sudden change to the station's appearance?
A Ticket with No DestinationEdit
The ticket was for Folsense, a destination accessible only to those riding in a particular carriage on the Molentary Express. It would seem that Dr Schrader must have visited Folsense sometime before his murder.
- Hamster: Block - Received after solving 056: The Door's Code.
- Hamster: Light Bulb - Received after solving 058: In the Tunnel.
|Chapters in Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box|