The Phantom Town of Folsense is the fourth chapter of Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.
- Don Paolo*
- Flora Reinhold*
- Sammy Thunder
- Katia Anderson
- Granny Riddleton
New puzzles found throughout this chapter include:
- 060: Plaza Puzzle - Given by Rory*; located at the Station Exit - Not Obligatory
- 061: Where's the Hotel* - Not given by anyone*; located Outside the Hotel - Obligatory
- 062: Smell the Roses Again - Given by Hershel Layton*; located inside the Hotel Room - Not Obligatory
- 063: Numbered Cards - Given by Dawson*; located inside the Antique Shop - Not Obligatory
- 068: Hat Trick* - Given by Felix; located on the Eastern Street - Not Obligatory
- 070: The Jewelled Necklace* - Given by Ilyana*; located at the Cabaret - Obligatory
- 072: Scrambled Photos - Given by Hershel Layton*; located inside the Photo Studio - Obligatory
- 076: Top of the Tower - Given by Geoff; located at Tower - 1. Floor - Obligatory
- 085: The Missing Shape - Given by Olson; located at West Street - Not Obligatory
- 089: Flower Bed Fun - Given by Derby; located at the Clocktower Plaza - Not Obligatory
- 093: How Old Am I? - Given by Joanie; located at the Promenade - Not Obligatory
- 106: the Knight's Tour 1 - Given by Gregorio; located at Herzen Museum - Not Obligatory
- 110: Chelmey's Route - Given by Chelmey*; located inside the Hotel Lobby - Obligatory
- 115: Tricky Digits - Given by Krantz*; located inside the Hotel Lobby - Not Obligatory
- 117: Three Couples - Given by Narice*; located at the West Y-Junction - Not Obligatory
- 119: The Fake Coins - Is a Hidden Puzzle*; located at Tower - G. Floor - Not Obligatory
- 129: The Slobbish Mole* - Is a Hidden Puzzle*; located at Granny R's - Not Obligatory
Beluga seems to be working Sammy like a dog, sending him all over town in a frantic search for some unknown item. It's unclear why Beluga would set up a secret train line connected to Folsense, but it's clear this item is very important to him. What could it be?
The Vampire in the CastleEdit
Rumours have surfaced regarding a vampire said to live in the castle at the edge of town. Terrified by such talk, not a soul in Folsense dares to go near the castle. Could a vampire actually be living up in Herzen Castle?
No mysteries are solved during this chapter.
- Tea Set: Dream Fluff - Received after solving 061: Where's the Hotel*.
- Old Diary - Found after witnessing Beluga and Sammy talk.
- Old Diary: Diary Key - Received from Dawson after talking to him about the diary.
- Tea Set: Peppercherry - Received from Derby after solving 089: Flower Bed Fun.
- Hamster: Pet House - Received from Felix after solving 068: Hat Trick*
- Camera: Gear-Filled Part* - Received after solving 072: Scrambled Photos.
- Camera: Photograph 008: Granny R's - Received after taking a photo at Granny R's.
- Hamster: Surprise Box* - Received from Dawson after solving 063: Numbered Cards.
- Layton's Challenges: The Animal Lover's House - Received after giving the Hamster a 30-step workout.
- Camera: Photograph 005: Tower - G. Floor - Received after taking a photo of at Tower - G. Floor.
- Story: Photo Scrap - Received from Chelmey after talking to him inside the Hotel Lobby.
|Chapters in Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box|