v · Janice Quatlane
|Game Role||Main Character|
|English VA||Emma Tate|
|Japanese VA||Nana Mizuki|
Janice Quatlane is one of the main characters in Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva. She was a former student of Layton's archaeology class, before becoming a famous opera singer.
Janice wears a simple lavender dress with a purple pendant that Melina had left her before she died, and has her hair in a low ponytail. When she was singing onstage in 'The Eternal Kingdom' opera, she wore a white and gold gown and a crown. In the present day of Eternal Diva, she wears a white dress with a short blue jacket, along with the pendant.
- Main article: Gallery:Janice Quatlane
- In Professor Layton and the Last Specter, Professor Layton states, when tapping a record, that he knows a "diva by this name", most likely implying the record is one by Janice.
- In Professor Layton's London Life, Janice appears. Oswald Whistler and Melina Whistler also appear as unlockable characters.
- Janice is voiced by famous Japanese singer Nana Mizuki in Eien no Utahime.
- Nana Mizuki's Japanese cover of the film's songs is used in every version of Eternal Diva.
- Her name means 'god is gracious'.
- The dress Janice wears during her performance as the queen of Ambrosia appears to be based off a similar one seen in the painting The Accolade by Edmund Blair Leighton.
|Professor Layton and the Eternal DivaCharacters in|