The tranquility of the pond has been shattered by the quacking of lost ducklings. Reunite them with their mothers, but be careful. They're still wild!
|Puzzle #||Date added||D. Puzzle #||Difficulty|
- Reunite the lost ducks with their families so that every mother duck has four ducklings. Ducklings stand behind their mother in order.
- Touch a square to place a mother duck. Slide the stylus from that point to place ducklings behind her and to gather up stranded ducklings.
- You can't move the ducks that are there from the start. Duck heads represent mother ducks, and ducklings are numbered with their position in the chain.
- Ducks from different families will fight when they are adjacent. You'll see this on the top screen.
- Pay attention to the direction the mother duck faces. If any other family is in view she'll start a fight. You can't finish the puzzle if the ducks are fighting.