Calm waters, blue sky... Yet the perils of the ocean are many. We must map out a safe path lest ships who follow in our stead be dashed upon the rocks! All hands on deck!
|Puzzle #||Date added||D. Puzzle #||Difficulty|
- Start by working out where the hidden rocks are. Touch a space to mark it with a rock. Arrows tell you how many rocks lie in that direction.
- Rocks may also be hiding in places where no arrow points, but no rocks are directly adjacent to one another.
- Once you have an idea of where the rocks are, draw lines on the board to chart a course for the boat, starting and ending at the flag.
- The course must be a continuous line without any branches or overlaps.
- The boat must travel through all squares except for those with rocks or arrows. The journey can't be safely completed until every blank square had been filled.