The Elysian Box is the prologue chapter of Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.
New puzzles found throughout this chapter include:
- 001: Dr Schrader's Map - Given by Andrew Schrader*; located at the Study Entrance - Obligatory
- 002: The Doctor's Home - Given by Andrew Schrader*; located at Schrader's Home - Obligatory
- 003: The Right Key* - Given by Andrew Schrader*; located in The Doctors Hall
- 004: A Secure Room - Given by Hershel Layton*; located inside Dr. Schrader's Flat - Obligatory
The Elysian BoxEdit
The Elysian Box is an antique said to bring death upon anyone who dares open its lid. According to rumours, the box has already claimed many lives and is known as "Pandora's Box" in many parts of the world. Could such dark rumours be true?
A Ticket with No DestinationEdit
The Torn PhotographEdit
Torn fragments of a photograph were found in the late doctor's hand. In it's current state, it's imposoble to make out the contents of the photo.
What could it be depicting.
The Box's WhereaboutsEdit
Somebody managed to steal the Elysian Box from Dr Schrader's home without leaving behind a single implicating clue. Who could have made off with the box?
No mysteries are solved during this chapter.
- Story: Layton's Keys - Received after examining the drawers in Layton's Study.
- Story: Torn Photo - Found after solving 004: A Secure Room, is then confiscated by Inspector Chelmey.
- When Inspector Chelmey enters Dr. Schrader's Flat, Luke starts pulling at his face, believing him to be an imposter in disguise. This is because Chelmey was being impersonated by Don Paolo in Professor Layton and the Curious Village, who disguised himself as Chelmey, with an exact mask of the Inspector's face, to conceal his identity.
|Chapters in Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box|