She has a thing for Layton and is apparently in his class for the credits. She also wants a special study session with Layton as well. Her writing, according to Layton, wasn't that bad but could also be better. Rosetta then suggests that she studies more than Layton thinks. She is seen in the credits as well with Luke, Layton, and Flora at Gressenheller talking to her.
- Her last name was mentioned when Layton called her "Miss Stone".
- Her name most likely comes from the , which suits what she is studying at university.
- Her puzzle "The Missing Block" spells out LAYTON as she is somewhat obsessed with him.
- Rosetta gives the quest "Answers from Rosetta" in London Life.
- Layton states that Rosetta is writing her term paper on the Stone Relics of Cornwall.