Rule no. 1 of the train spotter's handbook: let all bridges be climbed! Rule no. 2 of the train spotter's handbook: never pass under a bridge! ...Ah, here it comes! Get in position!
|Puzzle #||Date added||D. Puzzle #||Difficulty|
- Create circular routes for the trains and the photographers. The circuits must pass through all train and camera tiles respectively.
- Draw lines on the board to create the routes. Routes cannot pass through trees or turn on bridges.
- The photographers must pass over all the bridges to take their photos. They cannot go under bridges.
- The trains can go under bridges but don't need to go under all of them. They can't travel over bridges.
- The photographer and train routes can only cross safely at bridges. Use the bridges to create safe, circular routes for both trains and photographers.